Sunday, February 25, 2018

I am Gradwaiting

Being a  student for 14 years is an experience that cannot be forgotten and will always remain in my heart. before I also experienced bullying one of the reason why is that maybe I'm not a fast learner enough to cope with the discussions and I'm always left behind maybe I'am a late bloomer but that does not stop me to keep on learning

Now that I'm already in College taking up Bachelor of Science in Customs Administration, I believe I can now cope up easily with other students comparing to my old grade 2 self. My experience before leaves me to understand people more because you can never tell what challenges these people are facing and most of all before you looked into others first you must look to your self and never judge people according to their looks but according into their deeds

Yesterday, February 24 2018 it was the most a waited day because its my Graduation pictorial
sadly the staff in the studio did not allow us to take photo inside the room except for the camera used by the studio ending taking photos in the balcony haha







One thing that I realized in my less than one month from college is that experiences that you have right ow it might be tough but I'm telling it is not constant it is just for a while maybe in the next days, weeks or month the problems you face right now will soon be gone and another challenges will come so heads up smile and be thankful for the life that God has given you instead of asking so much things  thanks him and give up your burdens into him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fellow reader what can you say about this post?

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
She is Kaye © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.