Monday, August 28, 2017

Music Playlist: August'17



Hey there!It's me again Kaye and for today's post I'm going to share my close to my heart songs this month of August, This Playlist various from chill sentimental songs to my favorite Christian lyrics songs or worship songs. I do love listening to this Playlist and I hope you also do the same so this is now my new trend here in my blog I'm gonna post every month my most favorite songs for the month I'll be sharing it to you by giving you the link to my spotify playlist


here is the link for the month of August Playlist:





You're free to follow me on my Spotify account :)



let me know what's your favorite song for the month of August by leaving a comment on this blogpost. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fellow reader what can you say about this post?

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
She is Kaye © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.