Sunday, February 26, 2017

Future Customs Broker diaries

                


When can we say that we are ready to face biggest challenges in our life? when the time our parents told us so? , the time when we are pressured by our auntie's and uncle's every family gathering? or at the time when we are ready to face ourselves.
                 The question is not on how prepared we are but how motivated we are. we can be prepared for so long but the battle is between you and yourselves we need to have this so called composure.
Composure according to google "the state or feeling of being calm and in control of oneself." 
It questions on how you can battle the pressure within you.

                   It's been a week now that I'm thinking for my plans in the future and how could I reach my goal, primarily I'm talking about my board exam in the future though I'm still in 3rd year and there's still a lot of changes that's about to happen tomorrow. but we could now feel the pressure from our professors for expecting great things from our batch. As a 3rd year Customs Administration student I could not barely think how do I get here taking this course is like a last minute choice for me as I took the College entrance exam.

                   what I like about my course is I believe is not a known course people still wonder what's on my degree I just simply replied well it's about exporting and importing end of conversation. but it's more than that as I go deeper on my major subjects there's an art on this thing It will made you realize the importance of single things that you owned and how did it reached into your hands *yes because of us customs brokers* we are the one who would release such goods from the port to reach into your destination

                  back to the topic I was having a hard time thinking on how could I improve my studying skills where could I find vitamin handwork and eager to learn capsule. I wish this things exist but hey there sorry but it doesn't. 

                  In our life we have different steps of milestone we could not be stagnant into one  area in our life we need to move stagnant means there's something wrong in our life. We could not do things that we do when we are still in kinder and still do it today like playing dolls, Chinese garter and stuff because we need to move forward and accept responsibilities like for real we could not be young forever and Focus is an important key like a picture when all things seems so clear and diverse our mind could not concentrate well on the important details of our life. it's easy to say but I believe it's hard to do but what if turning this impossible things to possible one I believe with the grace from God nothing is impossible. together if in this chapter our life we are facing troubles in our life and at the point we could not compose ourselves I do believe it's only through or lord that can give peace in our hearts and nothing more

thank you for reading my blog
see you till next time :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fellow reader what can you say about this post?

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
She is Kaye © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.