Sunday, March 23, 2014

halo halo at Mandarin


last "Araw ng Davao" instead we spend it in the hot streets and watch people
performs we've been to Mandarin and it's in sta. Anna 
branch near Holy Cross school of Davao


then we ordered two refreshing halo halo and a fruit salad


this creamy halo halo will surely delight your bad day


I'm really in love with ice creams since then and I really believe that ube flavor
on the top of halo halo really brings the taste of the ingredients more tasty


the rice cripies taste so good!



RANK
(1 out of 5 stars)

I'll give 5 stars the food was just right and the serving time is quite fast 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those food looks yummy! I want to try them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halo halo. :D Haven't tired from Mandarin yet.

    http://joy-to-theworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello fellow reader what can you say about this post?

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
She is Kaye © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.