Saturday, October 18, 2014

SAMAL ISLAND TOUR TO KAPUTIAN BEACH RESORT



As a College student I reallly have to take this field trip for my Earth Science subject with 3 units not only cause I need it but it's also good to take this adventure with my batch mates plus the payment for the tour is not that pricey because we rent the boat for that day and we are 2 sections as we go over in the kaputian beach resort


                                                       Oops! pardon me

 the stunning Wishing island





         we passed just beside the island but we did not mind going into
 because that would be another expenses if we did




 Anchor





                After like one hour and half of touring we finally arrived!


Finally we arrived after playing few minutes of beach volleyball we now dive in this very clear sea and it is really my first time to go in this kind of beach with white sand and it's an open sea out there so beware be careful and you can't really go far unlike seas in Davao because as you step for like 10 steps from the shore with the next steps it's already deep the dark blue appearance that you see in the picture is the indication that it's already deep and be careful with it especially that I'm touring with my fellow student and we're not really good at swimming so we are really mindful  and we didn't bother to go beyond and I do really enjoy collecting sea shells from there also.




                         
And there was a preserve Dugong at it has it's own mini museum



                           The rates on the kaputian neach resort as for the moment



      It's really an amazing experience when you're at the sea while seeing the city   hover my layers of clouds and will made you really think to explore more good places on Mindanao and enjoy the big waves as you went back home in Davao for sure you will missed the white sand in Samal. Great place to visit without going too far if you're searching for a clean, white sand beach and less people around so that you can really relax wihout getting too annoyed to the crowded people then I'm know Samal Island has something to offer beyond what you expected.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello fellow reader what can you say about this post?

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
She is Kaye © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.