Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nature Lovi'n Day




                      Last friday I visited our farm house somewhere over the mountains

                      and as you can see my blog is out of date hahaha XD no updates and i think

                      flies are already living in the corners of my blog LOL! so here is my photography
                      Enjoy! gonna upload more photos so SEE YA!

                                                     CLICK THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE
it's pine tree 

candle in a lamp

another pine tree

I love this flower because I only see it rarely in our place

the white thing you see in the back is fog so cold up there like heaven?


it's a plant not a cockroach feet!

I ♥ this


nah.! it's me like cockroach XD LOLS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fellow reader what can you say about this post?

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
She is Kaye © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.