Sunday, November 13, 2011

on the mood



last Nov 2 2011 we went to our farm house to relax because it is sem break while i am there the view is pretty cool so I took some pictures.


walking on sunshine♥
blooming flower






the weather when midnight was terribly cool and there's allot of fluttering sound of insects you need to coat well so that by morning you will not have clogged nose.

This picture was taken by my sister but when she is capturing me she did not join my head in the photography.. OH how nice! but somehow the photography was good it is like vintage? 
nah.. what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. lovely pictures of the flower! I wish I can have some happy time somewhere peaceful too :S

    http://www.ilove-pink.info

    ReplyDelete

Hello fellow reader what can you say about this post?

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
She is Kaye © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.