Monday, November 28, 2022

Where will I be...



Hello there! How is your day going?  
well lately it's been a topsy turvy I do remember when someone asked me 5 years ago "Where will you be 5 year from now" and I'm telling you I'm in a different path right now still hoping to get that career that we wanted so long and still dreaming for that well paid job with not so much stress work environment lol.

          But even though I'm still not there and still in the journey of honing ourselves to be the better         versions of ourselves than yesterday. we may not yet succeed in the career path but the experience we have for the last 3 years of us working in the corporate just wow I can tell a lot  of good and bad stories the ups and down we have learn new skills! I still remember back then 2019 when I'm still in my first job in sales and marketing I'm the one who answers all the incoming phone calls! that feeling of nervousness and cracking voice for the reason of the introvert in me just waiting for the ground to swallow me up haha. and as years go by fast forward to 2022 I'm trying my best to survive in the industry where I'am right now (taking calls). well we have a progress just also this year I rekindle my heart for volunteerism where we become one of the instructors of Red Cross (char uy) as well us we do started reading books last year! imagine! 5 years ago I can't imagine I can finish reading a book! 

Our journey on the path that we want may not succeed for now but God led us to a path where we've learn soo many things / experience great and bad things / we laugh and we cried but God led us to where we should be right now.


Hope you have a great day ahead!


Love you, Kaye   

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fellow reader what can you say about this post?

Powered by Blogger.
She is Kaye © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.